Not everyone qualifies for paid clinical trials in California. For example, there are people out there who may be adversely affected by the medicines or treatments they will be receiving during certain trials. People who have weakened immune systems are often excluded from such trials. Read on for five signs yours may be weaker, according to experts.
- You are constantly catching colds: It is the most normal thing in the world for most adults to come down with colds once or twice a year. However, if you are constantly catching colds or have a cold that does not seem to resolve itself within the normal 7 -10 day period then you may have a weakened immune system that is in need of being strengthened.
- Your have slow healing wounds: Most people do not realize it but your skin – the body’s largest organ – is part of the immune system. It goes into damage control after it receives a burn, cut or scrape. A below par immune system can manifest itself by the skin’s sluggishness to repair and regenerate itself after it has suffered from a breach.
- You’re constantly getting tired: There are countless reasons that a person may constantly feel fatigued. However, a weakened immune system is one of the most common reasons especially if your fatigue is accompanied by a decreased appetite and an upset stomach.
- You get four or more ear infections a year: If you get four or more ear infections in a year, it may be a sign your immune system isn’t functioning properly. This is something you’ll want to point out to your doctor, to find out if an underlying health issue is to blame.
- You have ongoing digestive issues: A weakened immune system is often seen at the same time as chronic digestive problems. This may be due to the condition of the gut flora that we all have. If your digestive system problems are ongoing, it may be a good idea to talk to your doctor.
Things that can Weaken Your Immune System
- Lack of sleep
- Too much exercise
- A poor diet
- Too much alcohol
- Some medications
If you are asking, “where can I find clinical research trials near me,” then we have the answer. We can put you in contact with a trial where you will be given a medical assessment and all study related medicines. Additionally, you will be compensated for your time and effort.